The return and refund of parts and accessories are possible within 10 days of purchase.
- No refunds on electronic parts, special orders (including awning fabrics, kitchenettes, etc.) and products on sale. It is therefore important to have the correct diagnosis when you want to replace a part.
- Actual shipping and handling charges (before free shipping promotion if applicable) are non-refundable.
- Items that are returned must have their original packaging & be in their original condition (No signs of wear, dirt, etc.)
- Items that are returned before 10 days can be refunded using the same payment method used for purchase.
Return costs of ten percent (10%) to twenty percent (20%) of the amount of the refund could be claimed from you when requesting a refund.
* Refunds are not mandatory and remain at the discretion of Roulottes Lupien 2000 inc.
Canceling an order before it is shipped
You can contact us if you wish to cancel your order before it is dispatched, it may be that your order cannot be cancelled. The above return policy will apply at this time if you wish to return your purchase. If we are able to cancel your order, a non-refundable transaction fee of (5%) of the total order amount will be deducted from the refund.
Free in-store delivery
You can pick up your order made on the Roulottes Lupien 2000 inc web store, completely free of charge. It usually takes 1 to 4 hours for the team to prepare the order. Photo ID will be required upon pick-up.
2700 Route 122
Free delivery from CAN$99 of purchases
This offer is valid in certain provinces of Canada only , on merchandise ordered through the website and excludes taxes and gift cards.
For provinces not eligible for free shipping, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
A few exceptions and additional charges apply to orders, such as those that include BBQs, tires, appliances or other heavy, high-volume products or those that are to be delivered to a region considered remote. In such a situation, an agent will contact you to finalize the over-delivery transaction.
Which carrier will deliver my package?
In Canada, orders are often shipped by Canada Post. Delivery could be made by various transport companies such as Purolator, UPS, Fedex, Canpar etc.
Once the order is on its way, you can track it at a tracking number, which you receive by email. For small items, it is possible that it is shipped with a regular stamp, so without a tracking number.
*Note that PO boxes are not accepted for delivery.
The inventory of products found on the Roulottes Lupien online store reflects the offer in store and from our suppliers. There is a synchronization of quantities in inventory once a day, so it is unlikely, but possible that we are obliged to refund or order a part if the purchase in store took place before this synchronization of inventory . In such a situation, an advisor will contact you.
Shipping time is 4-14 business days
Depending on the shipping method chosen during checkout, delivery times can be as short as 4 days. The actual delivery time is therefore at the expense of the carrier and the distance to be covered.
* The delivery of certain articles could be longer, in particular if this one must be ordered.